Friday, February 26, 2010

Rangoli competition winner

Friday, February 26, 2010


Today I am posting a set of pretty gold hairpins to Yvonne Nolan! Congratulations to Yvonne for winning my recent competition on the Farrell & Chase blog. Yvonne chose gold pins with a mixture of pearl and rhinestone centres. I hope you enjoying wearing your pins on your wedding day Yvonne!

Good luck to everyone else planning their weddings at the moment. Let me know if you would like to arrange an appointment to visit my showroom.

And I'd like to also congratulate Pamela from Farrell & Chase, who won the Best Wedding Supplier Website Award from www.weddingsonline.ie - Check out her gorgeous designs.

4 comments:

Pamela Farrell said...

Thanks Aisling!
Wow they look great, really beautiful.
Best wishes for your wedding day Yvonne.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hairpins Aisling!

I can't wait to wear them in June for my wedding day and I will be sure to send you some photos afterwards!

Yvonne

Rangoli said...

Thanks Yvonne - I look forward to seeing some of your pictures!

dognbird said...

These hairpins are gorgeous!