Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stylish bridesmaids

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
How do you describe that colour - it's sort of cranberry with a hint of orange...but when you see it in the light, it's more dusky pink. Sound familiar?! It can be tricky describing the colour of your own gown never mind your bridesmaids' dresses. I find that the easiest and most fun way for me to design is to start by seeing the dress or a fabric sample.

My bead collection is a treasure trove! In the unlikely event that I don't have something to complement the fabric, I can easily source suitable beads or stones for you. With an eye for colour and fine detail, my expertise lies not only in the design but finding a palette of colours that will really lift the outfit.

Olivia, seen above, was a bridesmaid for her sister Ciara and you can see more of the wedding here. Read more about recent bridesmaid's commissions too.

2 comments:

Sovina said...

These hair pieces are beautiful...

Unknown said...

Hi Sovina

Thanks for your lovely comment. I checked out your blog and it's great. I love all things Indian - my Rangoli business was inspired by a six month trip to India a number of years ago.

Thanks for sharing your favourite blogs too :-)

Aisling