Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amanda's wedding

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks Amanda for getting in touch to tell me what a wonderful day yourself and your new hubby had! Doesn't she look so elegant? I love those soft finger-waves.

Amanda wanted a neat side piece to decorate her hair and to pick up on the beading detail in her gown. The comb I designed featured a mixture of gold and silver beading with pearl and rhinestone accents. I also designed her delicate drop earrings. Here's a few words from the bride herself -

"Finally a couple of pics for you from our fabulous day. I got some amazing compliments on the lovely pieces you made for me. They looked amazing and really made my day that extra bit special. I truly did feel like a princess. Thanks again for the great work (in the short time!) :-)"

The comb below is a silver version of Amanda's headpiece and this design can be customised in a number of ways. Read more about my recent commissions or see my Rangoli Brides Album on my website or Facebook page.


Photograph by Barry Keogh

No comments: