Thursday, October 28, 2010

Small car, small bouquet, Big Love!

Thursday, October 28, 2010
The image above really captured my imagination! There's so much love packed into that tiny space :-) and how about that dainty bouquet blowing in the wind? Sometimes size is everything - the smaller the better.

Here's a photo of my Dad with his first car, a Fiat 600, trying to look nonchalant. I'm not sure whether my Mum and him would have fitted in there on their wedding day though :-)

The top photo is by Alante Photography

2 comments:

Pamela Farrell said...

Love Love Love! We were thing of having a Fiat 500 for our wedding car in Rome, not sure if Alan would fit though being 6ft tall?

Aisling said...

Do it, do it! I want to see the photos. Alan won't mind being a teeney weeney bit squashed on his wedding day. Think of the photos Pamela...

:-D