Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Bridal Lounge

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
The Bridal Lounge - Wedding Planning and Inspiration Video, Dublin, Ireland from Deirdre Hynes on Vimeo.
I'm really excited to share this video about The Bridal Lounge. I enjoy working and collaborating with other creative people and I've recently got to know Aoife and Deirdre who co-own this innovative new business. As well as being super enthusiastic and loving what they do - they have many talents ranging from make-up artistry, event planning and floristry and both have a wealth of knowledge of the wedding Industry in Ireland. So what do you get when you put all of this into a creative melting pot? The Bridal Lounge of course!

I've had the pleasure of working with Aoife and Deirdre for a wonderful shoot in Killruddery Estate. In fact Deirdre and her husband, (seen above), were the models for this glamorous engagement session. See more images in my previous blog post.

Aoife and Deirdre I wish you continued success with your business!

Make sure to visit their website and blog for more information.

Video by Trakax
Photo by Stephanie Fay

No comments: