Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Worldwide Rangoli Competition!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hi to all my readers around the globe! I looked at the profiles of my Rangoli Facebook followers and discovered an amazing cross-section of locations including Ireland, The United Kingdom, Turkey, India, Australia, countries in North and South America, Poland, Italy, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania, The Netherlands and Malaysia. Wow thanks for your company - let me know if you have a location to add to my list!

It's a really nice feeling to think that I'm connecting with such a diverse audience :-)

So to celebrate the global love, I'm launching a competition which is open to anyone worldwide.

The prize is for bespoke Rangoli Jewellery or Hair Accessories to the value of €300. The prize also includes postage to your destination.

This competition is SO SIMPLE to enter -
  1. Firstly, sign up for my Rangoli Jewellery Facebook page
  2. Then leave a comment below or on the event page on Facebook describing Rangoli Jewellery in ONE WORD. Use whatever language you like!
The competition closes on Thursday 23rd December and I will announce the winner before Christmas.

Good luck to you all - can't wait to read your entry words!
Aisling

No comments: