Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A poolside wedding report!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Esme was the winner of one of my Rangoli competitions a couple of years ago. Recently she got in touch to share some official photos of her wedding. When I asked her if she'd like to write a few words about her day, she obliged by writing them in Ibiza while sunbathing, (celebrating her second anniversary!)


Esme
chose soft materials and pearls over sparkle for her warm Vera Wang dress and I loved that! Soft Grecian styling was her inspiration. Her pale gold crochet hair-wrap which was dotted with small pearls and crystals. For me, her look perfectly illustrates 'less is more' elegance.

Esme and Keith

"My experience with Aisling was such a personal intimate experience. Her studio is bright and airy with showcases of designs and jewellery all glistening under the lights. It's like being a child in a sweet shop. Aisling listened to the ideas I had and what I thought suited me. I loved the fact that she made small swatches of ideas for me to visualise before making the final headpiece.

The headpiece complemented my veil and dress perfectly and completed my look. A headpiece really can finish and polish your look as a bride and I only realised this as I tried my one on for the first time."

Esme's bridesmaids wore Anoushka G “Lucinda” maxi dresses in coral colour

"The villa we hired for the wedding looked spectacular on the day; its white walls and vast surroundings with a backdrop of the cliff side looking out to the jewel blue Mediterranean sea, was the perfect setting for an Ibizian wedding. A relaxed vibe was present for the entire day in both the church, where our wedding march song was "All you need is Love", complete with musicians in the pews, the idea taken straight from Love Actually.

I can't recommend getting married abroad and using a wedding planner enough. All the stresses are taken away from you, leaving you and your husband to enjoy your special day."

Esme and Keith leave the church after their wedding

"Thank you so much once again Aisling, my head piece really complemented my dress - I think you are just brilliant at what you do."

Roses in coral and ivory


Thanks to you too, Esme (and Keith), for allowing me to share these beautiful photos and memories. I know that you particularly wanted to recommend your wedding planner and photographer - I've listed their details below. Happy second anniversary to you both!


Supplier details:
Wedding planner in Ibiza - Vicky from Eat Ibiza

Photographer -  Gypsy Westwood

No comments: