Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rangoli bride Norah

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I fall head over heels with hairstyles as much as wedding dresses - they are the starting point for all of my designs. So, when Norah showed me this one, I was so inspired and couldn't wait to play hairdresser with my big can of Elnett hairspray!


Norah visited my studio with her Mum and wanted something really delicate to dress her hair. We had lots of fun trying on different designs. This combination seemed to suit the hairstyle perfectly; a curved rhinestone comb and a scattering of 'Wildflower' hairpins.

"Thank you so much again - myself and Mum just had the best experience going into your studio. I knew exactly what I wanted in my head and you listened and showed us exactly what I was looking for. The slides were perfect!" Norah

Norah - you look stunning and I really appreciate you sharing your photos and for saying such lovely things about me. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience. That makes me happy too!


Norah wore my 'Wildflower' pearl hairpins and a limited edition rhinestone comb. View my portfolio of designs or have a look at some recent bespoke designs

Photo credit:

Photography by Michael Crean Photography

No comments: